- — Sign up with FIBO Group and open your Client Area
- — Open a cTrader NDD account
- — All the links and your cTrader ID are already in your email inbox
- — Download cTrader Desktop, cTrader Android/cTrader iOS or follow the link to launch the cTrader Web version
- — You are the one who has control over your investments
- — Make a deposit in your FIBO Group Client Area
- — Choose the best one among hundreds of available strategies
- — Detailed charts and signal analysis are to help you make the right choice
- — A trader cares for his account’s success and you get to copy it
- — Subscribe to as many strategies as you like
- — Unsubscribe or choose another strategy any time
- — Increase or cut your investment as you like
How does cTrader Copy work?
A signal is the data on a trade’s opening or closing. cTrader Copy repeats the trading signals which a trader shares with their subscribers. A subscriber’s account registers the same ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ positions as a trader’s account, with the same currency pairs, under the same conditions and in proportionate volumes.
To start copying:
- Choose a strategy
- Top up your cTrader NDD account in your Client Area
- Subscribe to a selected signal (strategy)
- Spectate the results via the mobile app or in cTrader Web
The request has been sent, further instructions will be emailed to you.Client Cabinet
FAQ cTrader Copy
What are trading signals and how does one copy them?
Trading signals is an alert to open or close a trade (position) by a trader with a currency pair or any other financial instruments. The majority of traders uses trading EAs and does not trade ‘manually’ by clicking buttons with their mouse. The cTrader Copy trading platform ‘receives’ these signals (orders) and repeats them on the subscribed accounts. The same currency pairs are being bought or sold under the same conditions and proportionate to the signal provider’s volumes.
How to choose a signal provider?
The cTrader Copy platform offers a wide range of comparing and trading signal analysis instruments. Pay your attention to how long has the signal been active, the longer the better. The more investors are subscribed or the more funds are invested, the more reliable is the signal. When choosing a signal pay your attention to its stability in operating, maximum drawdowns, profitability per such periods as weekly, monthly or more. But one should also keep in mind the past profitability does not guarantee it is going to be achieved in the future.
Is there any specific knowledge or experience required to earn on copying signals?
In order to become an investor and earn on signal copying one does not need to have any specific skills. It is just enough to find a signal provider and determine your investment volume. You can cancel your subscription or set a Stop Loss to keep your investment safe any time.
How much does signal copying cost?
The cTrader Copy platform concentrates on fair commissions for signal providers but also cares about the investors’ concerns. By signing up as a signal provider one can choose between three commission reward options. However if a signal provider chooses 2 or three options at the same time, the investor shall pay according to only one plan.
M — the commission for managing a signal in pct. p.a. of the funds invested into the given strategy. The funds’ volume is calculated on daily basis, but the fee is charged once a month.
P — reward per result (in %) paid from the net profit using the high-water mark at the end of each month.
V — commission per volume paid in US dollars and based on the trade volume while copying. Charged for opening and closing each position.
How does one start copying?
- Sign up in fibogroup.com ‘Client Area’
- Open a cTrader NDD account type
- Make a live account deposit
- Find an email on your inbox with the cTrader ID and set your password.
- Download the cTrader platform and install it or launch the cTrader Copy, link is in the email
- Select a strategy to copy
- And you are ready to start copying